Saturday, July 14, 2007

Making Scrambelled Eggs


Today i got home from my grandma's and mummy did'nt have anything ready for me for dinner so i made my self some scrambelled eggs . Read on further and you will find out how to make them.
Salami Scrambelled Eggs
3 Eggs
Salt
And black pepper
Cream
Salami
Method
Seperate 3 eggs into a bowl
Then add salt and pepper and Cream
Then slightly oil the pan
Grill the salami till slightly crispy
Take the salami out off the pan and let it cool in a bowl
After that pour the oil out of the pan into the sink and add some butter (make sure that the butter dosen't burn)
Then wisk the eggs up with a fork
Then add the eggs to the pan
Add the salami serve and enjoy
I hope you liked your Salami scrambelled eggs.
Thanks
SoPhIa

3 comments:

So So Simple said...

They look delicious Sophia :)

So So Simple said...

Sophia

I loved the eggs. What a good job for the first time. Clever girl.
Grandma

Lisa Johnson said...

Great job Sophia! I know that good cooking runs in your family, so I'll be looking forward to your recipes! : )